Greenway Prime Suite: Scheduling a telemedicine appointment
Now that you've created your telemedicine appointment type, it's time to schedule a telemedicine appointment in Prime Suite!
- Hover over "Schedule" and click "Appointment Scheduling".
- At the bottom of the window, select "Schedule Wizard".
- In the Wizard, select the patient, appointment category, and appointment type. The appointment type should be the telemedicine one you created.
Note: Patients must have a unique email attached to their patient record! Scheduling an appointment for a patient without an email address will not work.
- Select the "Times" tab to search for a specific time. Select the "Date" tab to search for a specific date.
- Under "Resource Categories", select the provider(s) to search for. Click the search icon in the top right when completed.
- Once the results load, double-click the slot that you wish to schedule. You receive a visual confirmation that the appointment was added to the schedule.
Within about 15-30 minutes, patients will receive an email and text message letting them know of the date, time, and provider.*
* - Depending on network traffic, user permissions, and other factors. Appointments outside of 5 business days will be synced to the platform overnight.